Generally, all goods or merchandise sold are not refundable, returnable or exchangeable. However, we will always provide a replacement or repaired product for items under warranty conditions at our discretion with circumstances such as; a) Dead On Arrival (DOA) b) Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Special Notes on DOA (Dead On Arrival) To qualify for DOA,
i. the first date of contact of this failure must be within thirty (30) days from the Delivery Order date.
ii. device must be validated to be DOA by Dinstar Support engineer.
iii. returned units must be packaged identically to the manner in which they were delivered.
iv. returned units must arrive at our facility not more than 30 days from the Delivery Order date.
1. Product distributed by Dinstar are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use within the warranty period.
2. Our warranty services cover all products that are purchased from Dinstar Malaysia distributed by Uniti Asia only.
3. Whether a defect is considered to fall within the warranty period is determined by the date Dinstar receives notice of possible defect from Customer via our Support helpdesk.
4. Dinstar’s sole liability is limited to either repair of the defectives using new or refurbished parts, or replacement of the defective unit.
5. Dinstar is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition.
6. Dinstar reserves the right to use replacement components for third party peripherals or components no longer available from original suppliers.
7. The basic fee for diagnostic of the returned devices is RM50 per unit. However, if the device is within warranty, the diagnostic fee will be waived. In order to help the customer to resume normal operation as soon as possible and avoid examination fees on devices that are not actually damaged, we are eager to assist you with remote troubleshooting and seek every possible way to fix the device without the unnecessary time and expense of returning the device for repair .
8. For out of warranty devices, RM50 per unit will be charged for help desk and remote support. If it is advised by Dinstar engineer to return the device for further physical diagnose, there will be no duplicated charges.
9. Dinstar claims no responsibility for any lost or missing data on customers devices. The customer is solely responsible to back-up all data prior to RMA service. RMA service does not include data back-up, data restoration or data transfer.
10. The repaired or replaced hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer
Exclusions from Warranty
Warranties shall not include the following condition:
i. The product is found to be defective after the warranty period has expired.
ii. The products that has been subjected to misuse, abuse, negligence, tampering, modification or unauthorized repair.
iii. The product has been damaged due to disasters or extreme conditions, whether natural or human, including but not limited to flood, fire, lightning strikes or power line disturbances.
iv. The product has been subject to environmental conditions beyond the designed tolerance. Such as being used in outdoor v. environments without proper protection for indoor models, liquid damage, extreme heat/cold condition beyond design limit and exposure to direct sunlight or halogen light.
vi. The serial number on the product has been removed, altered or defaced.
vii. The warranty will not cover cosmetic damages; nor will it cover damages that occurred during shipment.
Extended Warranties and RMA Services Dinstar offers extended warranty and extended RMA services which can be purchased separately from Dinstar sales representative.
Money Back Guarantee (MBG)
For some special reasons, we do provide Money Back Guarantee for certain goods. You must firstly apply to entitle for MBG every time for each purchase. Here is our disclaimer for returning MBG registered item:
a) You must ship the items back to:
Uniti Marshal Sdn Bhd.
Menara Arina Uniti,
Level 7, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz.
Kuala Lumpur, 50300.. Tel: +603-4010 8588.
b) You must present the invoice & receipt of your payment. Only Invoices issued by Uniti Marshal Sdn Bhd with "Money Back Guarantee" remark are entitled.
c) The returned item(s) must reach us within 30 days from the date of purchase.
d) Items returned must be in original box and packed back in the box as if it were never opened. If any pieces are missing, then we will ship the item back at your expense and you will receive no refund.
e) This return policy does not apply to any warranty issue.
f) NOT ALL PRODUCTS ARE COVERED FOR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Example pre-order, back-to-back orders and bulk orders are not entitled to this.
How to Request RMA?
1. Report to Support • Contact Dinstar Helpdesk via telephone call 03-4010 8588 or email to email@example.com • You may check your warranty status with the support engineer for your consideration to the next step.
2. Troubleshooting • To speed up process and eliminate frustrations, spend a little time up front clarifying the issue. • Let us know about what you intended to achieve, and what happened that you did not like. Tell us of your goals and problems, and we’ll try to help you reach them. Please describe in as much detail as you can gather. We’ll need every inch of knowledge to work things out.
3. Get your RMA Number • Once our engineer has defined the problem and confirmed the device is defective, you will receive an email notification and be given a RMA number. • Verify the RMA details and check if the device(s) are correctly reported.
4. Return the Device for Repair • Securely package the merchandise with all original parts and note the RMA number on the package or waybill. • The device must arrive Dinstar no more than 14 days from the day of RMA issued, otherwise the case will be deemed withdrawn.
5. Know the Service Charges • Once we have received the merchandise, we will send you an e-mail to confirm receipt. • If the device is within warranty and it was found to be defective after diagnosis, the diagnostic fee will be waived. • If the device is found un-repairable, then an alternative model will be suggested for replacement. • If the device is out of warranty, a Repair Invoice will be sent to you after diagnostic by technical engineers. This invoice • will describe the diagnostic fee, the repair fee and spare parts if needed. You may decide if you wish to continue the repair • process. Please do not take more than 3 weeks to confirm the Repair Invoice. You do not need to provide payment when confirming, only after the unit is repaired.
6. RMA Status • Once we received the Repair Invoice Confirmation, we will start with the Repairing Service. • Our Repair Lead Time is stated in the Product Warranty Period Chart. We will inform you if there is any delay • Some devices will take longer time due to its complexity. • We will keep you updated on the status if the repair takes longer than the usual lead time.
7. Collect Repaired Devices • Once the devices are repaired, we will send you an email notification to collect the devices. • For devices out of warranty, we will advise you again on your Repair Invoice amount and you may collect the devices after payment. • The repaired or replacement hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
Menara Arina Uniti,
Level 7, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz.
Kuala Lumpur, 50300.
Phone: +603 4010 8588
facsimile: +603 4010 8330
Phone: +86 755 2645 6664 (China) +603 4010 8588 (Malaysia)
Fax: +86 755 2645 6659 (China) +603 4010 8330 (Malaysia)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (China) email@example.com (Malaysia)